Residential HELIUM Rebate Program(High Efficiency Landscape Irrigation Upgrade Measures)
Drip Irrigation Conversion and HE Nozzle/Body/Pressure Regulation Rebate Voucher
50¢/SQFT FOR DRIP CONVERSION • 100% OFF HE NOZZLES • 75% OFFMASTER PRESSURE REG.DEVICES • $10.00 PERPRESSURE REGULATING BODY
- Valencia Water Company (VWC) is offering rebates for the following products and irrigation efficiency upgrades:
(1) 50¢/sq.ft. for DRIP Conversion projects (See Qualifying DRIP Product Types List and Program Rules on www.valenciawater.com);
(2) 100% for HE Irrigation Nozzles (See Qualifying Products List and Program Rules on www.valenciawater.com);
(3) 75% for Master Pressure Regulation Device(s) (See Qualifying Products List and Program Rules on www.valenciawater.com), (does not include master pressure regulation devices for indoor pressure management);
(4) $10.00 per Body Rebate for Qualifying Pressure Regulating Bodies (See Qualifying Products List and Program Rules).
- The customer’s property must be in the VWC service area and a valid VWC customer in good standing.
- Rebated HELIUM devices must remain in service for no less than 2 calendar years from the start date, defined below (24 months).
- HELIUM devices must be purchased on or after January 1st, 2017, or on or before December 31st, 2018. Extensions on this rebate are at the discretion of VWC. Rebates available until funding runs out and are awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
- The HELIUM devices may be purchased at any retail or wholesale outlet that sells HE irrigation equipment.
- Submit your original sales receipt to VWC along with other necessary documentation to substantiate the HE device(s) purchased are qualifying HELIUM Rebate products.
Your documentation must include the date of purchase, purchase price, product/model information.
- HELIUM rebate voucher will be considered completed & executed by customer when HELIUM receipts are emailed, walked into, or delivered to our office.
- Rebate amounts will not exceed the total cost of the parts of and pieces (Qualified Pressure Regulating Bodies Exempt) identified in the accompanying receipts submitted by the customer.
- Please allow 8 weeks for your completed application to be processed.
- REBATES MAY BE ISSUED AS A CREDIT ON YOUR WATER BILL OR A CHECK, AS DETERMINED BY VALENCIA WATER COMPANY.
- VWC will credit up to an annual maximum allowable rebate amount of $750.00 per residential account (meter) for Drip Rebates, or up to $500.00 per year for HE Nozzles or Pressure Regulating Devices, (Excluding Taxes, Labor, and Non-Qualifying Devices). Customers are required to submit to VWC a W9 for rebates in excess of $599.99 in a calendar year.
- An IRS Form W-9 must be completed by all customers to receive a rebate. Additionally, the Internal Revenue Service requires rebate program participants receiving $600 or more in rebates to be issued an IRS Form 1099 unless exemptions apply. Social Security or Tax Payer ID numbers provided as part of the application process are held in confidence and are not divulged or otherwise conveyed to outside individuals or organizations.
- As an additional service to our customers, VWC has contracted with WaterWise Consulting to perform FREE Residential Water Check-Ups. This service is funded by VWC to better serve our customers with conservation tips and devices. WaterWise Consulting can be reached at (888) 987-9473 to set up your appointment.