Commercial Indoor Plumbing Rebates
WATER CONSERVATION WORKS PROGRAM
- Valencia Water Company (VWC) is offering rebates for the following products (See Qualifying Products List and Program Rules on www.valenciawater.com):
(1) $400.00 rebate per installed eligible Waterless/Ultra Low Flow Urinal
(2) $400.00 rebate per installed eligible Dual Flush Valve Toilet
(3) $200.00 rebate per installed eligible Ultra High Efficiency Toilet (.8gpf)
(4) $100.00 rebate per installed eligible High Efficiency Toilet (1.28gof)
- The property must be in the VWC service area and customer must complete a FREE pre-inspection performed by our consultant WaterWise Consulting prior to declaration of rebate eligibility. This service is funded by VWC to better serve our customers with conservation tips and devices. Waterwise Consulting can be reached at (888) 987-9473 to set up your appointment.
- Plumbing devices must be purchased on or after Jan. 1, 2017 and on or before December 31st, 2018. Extensions on this rebate are at the
discretion of VWC.
- The plumbing device(s) may be purchased at any retail or wholesale outlet that sells plumbing equipment.
- Provide your original sales receipt or scanned/photo copy to VWC along with other necessary documentation to substantiate the eligibility of the installed device. Your documentation must include the date of purchase, purchase price and model number describing the plumbing fixture.
- The Commercial Indoor Plumbing rebate voucher will be considered completed & executed by customer when device receipts are emailed, walked into or delivered to our office. Completed Rebate forms and receipts can be faxed to (661) 294-3806 Attention: Conservation.
- VWC will credit up to 30 (thirty) rebates per commercial address. Rebate requests in addition to 30 must be preauthorized by the Resource Conservation Manager or designated VWC staff.
- Please allow 8 weeks for your completed application to be processed.
- An IRS Form W-9 must be completed by all customers to receive a rebate. Additionally, the Internal Revenue Service requires rebate program participants receiving $600 or more in rebates to be issued an IRS Form 1099 unless exemptions apply. Tax Payer ID numbers provided as part of the application process are held in confidence and are not divulged or otherwise conveyed to outside individuals or organizations.